If you are a recruiter please stop here. Thanks!
How We Work
- We are a 100% distributed company. Our team members work from wherever they choose to live and we regularly get together in nice locations all over Europe for fun and a bit of work. Please note that we meet somewhere in Europe, so you should be within reasonable flight time from major European cities.
- We work in small teams, focused on shipping products in 4-6 week cycles.
- We always strive to improve ourselves and the way we work, so we like to experiment with new tools and new ways of working. Sometimes it works out, sometimes we fail, but we always learn a lot during the process.
- We are highly result-oriented and are looking for people who are too.
- You take on full responsibility for your projects and its results. In return, we give you a lot of freedom and independence to shape your daily work.
- We strongly believe in transparency, so we share (almost) every information within the company and even open source it in our handbook.
- We discuss issues openly and directly with each other and bring them up as soon as we notice them.
- We highly value the opinions of our team members and make decisions based on data, not hierarchy. Your voice counts, but you might not be right every time. 😉
- Modern web apps (ReactJS, Angular)
- FireBase integrations (Auth, Database, Hosting)
- REST api integration
Tech Stack We Use
- Django REST Framework
- REST API
- Codeship – CI/CD
- We are looking for an experienced developer, meaning you spent at least 55 productive months coding on commercial projects AND you have a long list of solutions which did not work (and you learned a lot from them).
- You have to be experienced with 80% of our tech stack, also ReactJS is a must (2+ years). We know everyone is willing and capable to learn fast, but see first point.
- Excellent English skills are crucial for this position. You need to be able to explain technical solutions to non developers. And more importantly, tell funny jokes and have a good time with us. 😉
- We pay 52800-70400€ per year, depending on your skills and experience.
For a remote company like us, it’s crucial to find the right people who can identify 100% with our company values and culture. So please don’t get intimidated by our multi-step recruiting process and bear with us until the end. It’s worth it.
- Application form
- Short hand shake video call so you see we are not 🤖
- Coding assignment
- A 60 min call with our Platform Lead to get to know each other a bit and talk about tech stuff, processes and answer your questions about the job.
- 3 x 30 min 1 on 1 calls with our Squad Leads (each call is with a different Squad Lead)
- A 30 min call with a peer developer
- A final 15 min call with Hannes, our Supreme Mugwump aka Managing Director (if your second degree is law).
We are a family of tech enthusiasts, nerds and digital pioneers working together remotely from all over the world. We are not bound by offices or locations, our passion to build awesome technology is the glue that holds us together. We highly value our freedom to live and work wherever we want and create an environment where we can max out our potential and push our limits every day.
Everything we do has one sole purpose: We want to create awesome code and deliver software our clients love. And we want to do it in the most fun way possible for us.
Our „Woodies“ comes from a multitude of countries and cultural backgrounds. Diversity, openness and communication are key to our success. We hire for attitude and train for skill. We prefer diverse, critical thinking over conformity. And we focus on quality, not working hours.
Want to know more? Check out our handbook.
We have finished this round of recruitment, but feel free to leave your application so next time you will be in the front row!